Skip to content
- A.Aldroubi, L. Huang, K. Kornelson, I. Krishtal, Predictive algorithms in dynamical sampling for burst-like forcing terms, Submitted.
- L. Huang, B. Sun, M. Wang, T. Wang, A Six-Neighbor Theorem for Planar Normal Tilings with Jordan Arc-Based Tile Boundaries, Submitted.
- H.Q. Cai, K. Hamm, L. Huang, D. Needell, Robust CUR Decomposition: Theory and Imaging Applications, SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences(SIIMS), Accepted.
- H.Q. Cai, K. Hamm, L. Huang, D. Needell, Mode-wise Tensor Decompositions: Multi-dimensional Generalizations of CUR Decompositions, Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR), Vol. 22, No.185(2021), 1-36. Journal Version [Code]
- Z. Chao, L. Huang, D. Needell, HOSVD-based Algorithm for Weighted Tensor Completion, Journal of Imaging, Vol.7, No.7(2021), 110. Journal Version
- A. Aldroubi, K. Grochenig, L. Huang, P. Jaming, I. Krishtal, J. Romero, Sampling the Flow of a Bandlimited Function, The Journal of Geometric Analysis, 2021. Journal Version
- K. Hamm, L. Huang, Perturbations of CUR Decompositions, SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications (SIMAX), Vol.42, No.1 (2021), 351–375. Journal Version
- H.Q. Cai, K. Hamm, L. Huang, J.Q. Li, and T. Wang, Rapid Robust Principal Component Analysis: CUR Accelerated Inexact Low Rank Estimation, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 28 (2021), 116-120. Journal Version [Code]
- K. Hamm, L. Huang, Stability of Sampling for CUR Decomposition, Foundations of Data Science, Vol. 2, No. 2 (2020), 83-99. Journal Version
- K. Hamm, L. Huang, Perspectives on CUR Decompositions, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, Vol. 48, No. 3 (2020), 1088-1099. Journal Version
- A. Aldroubi, L. Huang, A. Petrosyan, Frames Induced by the Action of Continuous Powers of an Operator, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol.478, No.2 (2019), pp.1059-1084. Journal Version
- A. Aldroubi, L. Huang, I. Krishtal, R. Lederman, A. Ledeczi, P. Volgyesi, Dynamical Sampling with Additive Random Noise , Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing , Vol.17, No.2 (2018), pp.153-182. Journal Version
- L. Huang, T. Wang, On the number of Neighbors in Normal Tiling, SIAM Journal of Discrete Mathematics, Vol. 31, Issue 1 (2017), pp. 240-253. Journal Version
- H.Q. Cai, Z. Chao, L. Huang, D. Needell, Fast Robust Tensor Principal Component Analysis via Fiber CUR Decomposition, IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops (ICCVW), 2021.
- R. Grotheer, K. Ha, L. Huang, Y. Huang, A. Kryshchenko, O. Kryshchenko, P. Li, X. Li, D. Needell, E. Rebrova, COVID-19 Literature Topic-Based Search via Hierarchical NMF, EMNLP 2020 Workshop NLP-COVID
- Z. Chao, L. Huang, D. Needell, Tensor Completion through Total Variationwith Initialization from Weighted HOSVD, Proc. Information Theory and Applications (ITA 2020), San Diego, CA, USA.
- A. Aldroubi, L. Huang, K. Kornelson, I. Krishtal, Dynamical Smpling with a Burst-like Forcing term, 13th International Conference on Sampling Theory and Applications (SampTA 2019), Bordeaux, France.
- K. Hamm and L. Huang, On Column-Row Matrix Approximations, 13th International Conference on Sampling Theory and Applications (SampTA 2019), Bordeaux, France.
- A. Aldroubi, L. Huang, I. Krishtal, R. Lederman, Dynamical Sampling with Random Noise, 2017 International Conference on Sampling Theory and Applications (SampTA), Tallin, Estonia, 2017, pp.409-412.
- Dynamical Sampling and its Applications, PhD Dissertation, Vanderbilt University, 2019
- K. Hamm and L. Huang, CUR Decompositions, Approximations, and Perturbations. (Due to referee feedback, this article was split and resubmitted, and is mostly replaced by  ,  and  above; however, this version has a survey element that does not appear in the other versions and is a self-contained exposition.)